View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 02:56 AM   #32
vikarti
Groupie
vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by djkd View Post
I bought librera pro today and I have it linked to cc but one of my books do not show any images it just says image where it is supposed to be. any suggestions on how to fix it?
Thanks
ONE of your books?
I'm not sure if anybody could help you without actual bookfile.
(I usually sent such files to reader author(s) if there are issues )
(as far as I understood, if you need to post book here on MR you MUST use https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=267998 on it first and post scrambled result, if bug is reproduced)
vikarti is offline   Reply With Quote