View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 10:07 AM   #15
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Kao View Post
Oh, by the way, I recorded a video to show most of the features I added to the original browser. If you wanna see how touch page-turn works, you can check the youtube video around 2:10. https://youtu.be/Uxkr1JqRgKU?t=128
I find static images & text FAR better. I can only watch entertainment video and only from Broadcast and DVD etc, we don't have good enough internet for much streaming video.

I've seen so many video in the past far inferior to screen shots (maybe annotated) and text that now I don't bother. Sorry!

I will look at it again. I didn't uninstall it. I did switch from Firefox to Breeze on my Tablet when they blocked all plugins and put the tool bar/URL at the bottom, Now they have added the option to have it at the top and add some plugins (like NoScript).

On the PC/Laptop I use Waterfox Classic with Theme Restorer and uMatrix to block malicious Javascript. The desktop Firefox is now basically too much like a Tablet App and Chrome.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote