View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 08:32 PM   #6
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
It did occur to me that this thread might have been relevant, but it didn't really go anywhere either. The reason why it could have been relevant is that at least on e-ink devices you would be safe from animation.

It can be difficult enough finding good special purpose software that suits your own preferences without also having special accessibility requirements. But I'm afraid I've about exhausted all my suggests in previous posts.

OT: Some online applications drive me absolutely bat... with their excesses. There are a few I have to use for work that I think are appalling, and I keep wanting to scream at these people: what the <bleep> was wrong with email, or a simple forum (like MR )? I don't need the flashing lights, and myriad windows and tabs and context sensitive this that and the other trying to second guess what I want for lunch. Just cut to the chase and get on with the job! Ahhh!!!!

... and that's without special needs!
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote