View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 09:23 AM   #29867
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My 2 star review of The Maharani's Pearls (Bess Crawford, #6.5), by Charles Todd:-

Spoiler:
Harmless but sleight of the hand manipulation story about nothing in particular. It looked like the authors compressed a sparse plot into a purposefully sparser page count to tout it as substantive.

The Maharani's Pearls aren't lost so that Bess Crawford can look for them. But to know what their role is, is up to you if you still want to fork wonga for this short story.

I'm a guy of Indian ancestry, though I live in Mauritius. I think the mutiny of 1857 is seen by Indians as noble and by the British as nightmarish. This discrepancy in ideas has never been addressed. Not that I expected this humble book to do so. Just throwing it out there for some musing. Bye for now.

Last edited by Luffy; 03-29-2021 at 10:53 AM.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote