View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 11:58 AM   #6
Padraic73
Padraic73 can name that ebook in five wordsPadraic73 can name that ebook in five wordsPadraic73 can name that ebook in five wordsPadraic73 can name that ebook in five wordsPadraic73 can name that ebook in five wordsPadraic73 can name that ebook in five wordsPadraic73 can name that ebook in five wordsPadraic73 can name that ebook in five wordsPadraic73 can name that ebook in five wordsPadraic73 can name that ebook in five wordsPadraic73 can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kindle Keyboard/Kobo Libra H2O
An update. I contacted OverDrive and they recommended signing out of OverDrive and resigning in on the device and selecting Department of Defense as my library instead of the library the card came from. They said the USAF libraries merged with the Department of Defense Library. I did that, it then asks me to reselect a library (I selected USAF - OverDrive assigned starts with FL) and enter my library card. That didn't help, OD support then recommended I contact Kobo.

I contacted Kobo, they're looking into it. They had me sign out of overdrive and resign in, then since that didn't work they asked me to factory reset the device. That didn't work either. It's been elevated, hopefully it'll get resolved soon.
Padraic73 is offline   Reply With Quote