View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 09:01 PM   #75
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
damn being a minimalist, I'd forgotten I removed the EpubSplit and Quality Check plugins

I was able to remove the dead Switch/create library… option in plugin configuration and add it back again.

There is a difference in the old and new json files, viz:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-03-04 125315.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	185744

Sorry for the false alarm. Snookered by my own off break - the language switch Maybe a msg could be popped if an item in the plugin's json can't be mapped to a valid target action.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 03-03-2021 at 09:53 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote