View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 10:52 AM   #460
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoschBabe View Post
I am converting several hundred ebooks to kepub using Calibre 4.23 on a Mac running Catalina. I started doing five ebooks at a time and it seems like 1 in each batch of five would not convert. I changed the epub version from the default "3" to "2" as OP suggested and that fixed the issue. If I can provide any additional info that would help you troubleshoot, please let me know. Thanks!

[I know my version of Calibre is old. I have DeDRM/Kobo plugins installed and working beautifully. I'm scared to upgrade Calibre OR the plugins for fear I break something.]

kathy
You can install Calibre 5 and the DeDRM 7.0.3 plugin. DeDRM7.0.3 does not work with PDF. But it does work with ePub, KF8, and Mobi.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote