View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 04:24 PM   #51
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Wow. I can not think of a change that would impact this plugin only on Windows since Sigil-1.4.3.

But I have so many Sigil builds lying around that my Sigil 1.4.3 on my mac may not be identical to whatever is on the releases page. I will download exactly that version and try the testcase with that exact version just in case it is a generic plugin bug that only exists in 1.4.3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
I just tested the plugin with a pre-release version of Sigil 1.5.0 built on 12/23/2020 from master on my Arch Linux machine, and the titles were properly populated with the toc entries.
However, on my 64bit Windows 10 machine, I got the same results as thiago.eec with Sigi 1.4.3.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote