View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 09:15 PM   #1843
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyrasDeamon View Post
This app looks amazing! If I can get this working you will literally be saving me the cost of an ipad lmao! I'm trying to get it to work on my 2013 Macbook Air and whenever I type in the command chmod 755 k2pdfopt I get the response: chmod: Unable to change file mode on k2pdfopt: Operation not permitted

I've tried to manually change the permissions using the finder but can't get past this point, how can I fix this? Thanks again, I'm so amazed this has been made!
Try using sudo:
sudo chmod 755 k2pdfopt
It will ask you for your password. Just put in you account password.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote