Thread: FocusWriter
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 08:13 PM   #10
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
That sounds great! Anything to avoid actual writing, that stuff is hard and sometimes boring! Scrivener is good for that too! I can spend hours trying to create strange and clever names for characters.
I've been doing quite of writing the last couple months, but I still find time to play around with new text editors. That and eReaders — funny, just realized I haven't been reading much the last couple months. That seems to be my pattern read or write. Not often both at the same time.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote