View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 01:07 PM   #29634
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My 2 star review of Berried in the Past (Cranberry Cove #5) by Peg Cochran:-

Spoiler:
I sense that it took quite a modicum of hard work for the author to put up a competent cozy. She has her heart in the right place. However, she still seemed a trifle lost in her endeavor.

The making of her red herrings sometimes went to strange detailed depictions that were never mentioned or addressed again. I sympathise with her. It's not easy to write a good yarn.

I write my review with the impression that my rating or opinion piece won't acutely harm the writer. I wish her the best and I know she has found her audience already. Most of us wannabes never make it that far.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote