View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 01:16 PM   #3
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
I look forward to this book. Penelope Lively has written award winning works for the YA genre such as the magnificent A Stitch In Time and The Ghost of Thomas Kempe. I have her A Pack of Cards an excellent short story collection for adult readers and her novel, Cleopatra’s Sister. Our selection—which I haven’t read is very highly regarded.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote