View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 09:44 AM   #2
Kieran Seymour
Addict
Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Thought I should point out that there's a minor error with the ePub file.

There's a rogue question mark in cover.xhtml that needs deleting. When the book opens it's causing part of the code to display instead of the cover.

Line 10 in Calibre's editor:

Code:
<body>
?<style type="text/css">
Looks good otherwise. Bessie Kyffin-Taylor's not an author I'm familiar with, so I'm looking forward to getting stuck in at some point. Thanks for the hard work
Kieran Seymour is offline   Reply With Quote