View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 06:09 PM   #973
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlash View Post
I've been getting this error at all of my attempts to convert books into KFX.https://i.imgur.com/sm6pYWH.png
Any ideas on how to solve this issue?
That error indicates that the file being converted contains a link to a non-existent cover page. I suspect that is due to calibre trying to update the cover of the book during conversion and failing in some cases.

You could try selecting the option "Use cover from source file" in the Metadata tab of the conversion dialog and see if that helps. If not then I will need more information. You can post the full log of a conversion that fails.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote