View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 12:44 PM   #42
NiMa
Evangelist
NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Glo HD, Touch C/B, Mini, Glo, Aura SE, Clara HD, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrik View Post
This is insanely cool!

Now, get Wine + Sony Reader for PC to run and we can get library books (without Overdrive) directly from the ereader.
I *could* do that... I had the idea to try to run Windows 95 on it with QEMU (wouldn't that be absolutely amazing? ^^), but QEMU ended with a bus error or something like that. Hence, I don't know if Wine will work (in fact, it's not even compatible because we're running on ARM)...

To those who want to help: The next step would be to create a multitouch driver for Xorg. There's one on GitHub for ZForce IR Kobos: https://github.com/S-trace/xorg-input-kobomultitouch
But now that Kobo's switched to capacitive screens, time would be to create another one... If you have any idea on how this could be done, please let me know

Last edited by NiMa; 01-07-2021 at 02:34 PM.
NiMa is offline   Reply With Quote