View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 01:38 PM   #47
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektron View Post
No difference at all. The problem is, I read entirely too many eBooks on my Kobo. I've resolved to read less on it, but not entirely switching to pBooks of course.
I kind of have this goal as well. Not necessarily have to read more of books versus e-books, but I have so many of both and need to catch up on the books I own. There are some books and authors I've owned for years that I'm not sure I'll enjoy or have as keepers, so I need to start going through these for space requirements and better organization too as I read through them.

Last edited by Paperbackstash; 01-06-2021 at 03:15 PM.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote