View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 04:21 PM   #3
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Poor Santa. And then he had to account to the Australian state governments who do contact tracing for Covid for everywhere he'd been. I bet he's now looking on gumtree for replacement reindeer while muttering "never again!".

On the other hand. Ooooh. Freewrite. I've always wanted one since they were a gleam in the developer's eye and called (I think) a Hemingway. The only thing stopping me was the price.

I'll be very interested on the gadget report.
skb is offline   Reply With Quote