View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 06:55 AM   #29547
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My 4 star mini review of Going, Going, Ganache (Cupcake Bakery Mystery, #5) by Jenn McKinlay:-

Spoiler:
This particular book had one or three very, very good ideas, and a bunch of okay ideas to fill the pages with a coherent story. As soon as the murder occurs, there is no upping of the tempo. I reckon I was happy to know more about the trio of best friends who are the main characters.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote