View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 08:27 PM   #22
droopy
Guru
droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Yes you will have data corruptions. The parenthesis with the number in the filenames will either be modified or removed. So don't rely on Google drive as it can't be trusted.

I am going to say this again, cloud storage is not a good idea. A good idea is a 512GB USB Flash Drive since you don't want to buy an external hard drive.
Okay, so I should ”zip/ ”archive”/tar (put the files into some wrapper/package) the data files before uploading.
Sorry, when I said I don't want to buy a hard drive, I meant I didn't want to buy any other hardware (like a flash drive).
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote