View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 01:00 PM   #1275
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
It sounds like you did the right things. The .pyc are cached compiled versions of the .py files and will be overwritten by new versions when the updated .py files are run.
Thank you! This is exciting

Was it necessary for me to compile and run the AppleScript after copying over the files? Or would copying the new files into the AppleScript have been sufficient?

And thank you, pdurrant, as always, for your wonderful AppleScripts. I love them so. I have tried to learn to write AppleScripts, but I don't get far before hitting a wall in my inadequate brain
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote