View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 09:20 PM   #5
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burktross View Post
Hello all,

I've recently purchased a Nook Glowlight 3 from ebay. After finally receiving it, I have been unable to actually use it.

The first time setup begins when I power it on, and I select my timezone and connect to my wi-fi setup. After connecting to wi-fi, it says that it needs to update to continue.
Stupid question, but did you charge the Nook first? The Nook has to be at 20% or more to install new firmware. Otherwise, see below.

I've never had to do this myself, but...

Here's a like to Barnes and Noble telling you how to sideload firmware: Sideloading Software Update to your NOOK

Finding the firmware was a pain. But here's an XDA page that has downloads of the stock Glowlight 3 firmware (post #9).
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote