View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 10:26 PM   #84
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman View Post
@Carmelocotonto can you give the attached test version a go please?

It should hopefully solve the 'application_id' issue.
This did get some progress for me. I now can connect, it displayed connected and gives an option to disconnect.

After a bit of a wait (haven't tried sending anything to my forma from calibre during this brief time of maybe 20 seconds) it then displays this message

Start: packet reading failed : readDecodeCalibrePayload : connectionclosed : readTCP : connection timed out : readTCP *my kobo's internal IP*:44764->*my macs internal IP:9090: i/o timeout

Then it runs the precautionary library rescan and gives the "Finished" message.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote