View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 11:53 PM   #239
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Hi there!

I have tried for a long time to get CALM to work with my libraries. I have managed to get every column to be IDENTICAL within the libraries (I used the Job Spy to list them). However, after much back and forth, erasing and restarting, there are two libraries that just won't consolidate.

This is the error

Attaching to New Source Library: C:/Users/Robin/Main Calibre/1.GR Empty/metadata.db
Consolidating Source Standard Metadata: Tue Dec 15 20:45:37 2020
Job: "CALM Consolidation" failed with error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre\gui2\threaded_jobs.py", line 83, in start_work
File "calibre_plugins.consolidate_all_library_metadata. calm_consolidation", line 100, in main_calm_consolidation
File "calibre_plugins.consolidate_all_library_metadata. calm_consolidation", line 203, in CALM_Control
File "calibre_plugins.consolidate_all_library_metadata. calm_consolidation", line 387, in source_control
File "calibre_plugins.consolidate_all_library_metadata. calm_consolidation", line 453, in source_copy_control
File "calibre_plugins.consolidate_all_library_metadata. calm_consolidation", line 1047, in add_source_identifiers
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'int' and 'str'

It is the same error for both libraries.

I have a lot of libraries and got tired of the plugin failing before consolidating them all, so I just worked in batches and made sure which libraries will work before going back and redoing the ones that won't.

So, any suggestions?

I am running the most current version of Calibre and the Plugin, and it seems to work on all my other libraries, but these two.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote