View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 12:16 AM   #6
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
Which one?
The next one until we get a new kobo.

If I had to guess I’d say earliest we’d see would be late spring early summer or late summer early autumn.

That would likely be for a Forma and/or Clara upgrade since the Nia is new this year, the Libra was released late 2019, while the Forma and Clara HD were both 2018.

But at least as of this post I’m not aware of any reports of FCC filings from Kobo for an as of yet unreleased device. I don’t stalk such posts though they have a tendency to be rather noticeable both here and in the news forum.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote