View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 09:47 PM   #2
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdry View Post
Just curious.

I'm planning on getting a Libra H2O soon as it's the closest to what I want, but have no idea what Kobo's release cycle is like, so just want to make sure I don't buy it only for something better to get released for the holidays.
They only released the Nia this year, and there has not even been any vaporware chat here about another one. Which guarantees that they will announce a 9-inch full-color e-ink device with USB-C and audiobook support 5 minutes after your credit card is charged for your Libra.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote