View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 08:25 AM   #11
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbacelar View Post
I've tried it with a fairly long searchs and replaces chain, and it works like a charm (ugh! what a break).
Glad it is of help to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbacelar View Post
That will be very useful.
I will see about this. The current view has the advantage of integrating better with error messages. I am still trying to figure the best way to do this.

Another thing I am not sure about, is whether it makes sense to make the chains library specific, or keep them as they are now. If people have any input about this, I would be interested in hearing it. It might break existing settings though.
capink is offline   Reply With Quote