View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 01:08 PM   #165
jmurphy
Connoisseur
jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipaq
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
(but I got a .mobi file and not a .pobi one for what that's worth).
[snip]
I just might be able to purposely make it work again with the newer version. No promises, though.

Stay tuned!
If I "download for USB transfer" or whatever it's called, I get mobis. If I download directly to the eink kindle (without using a PC) , and then browse the kindle from the PC, it is a pobi. For "reasons", my workflow is to pull the pobi directly from the kindle.

Might be able? AWESOME!
No promises? Understood, of course!

Thanks for the patience and for taking a look.
jmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote