View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 12:23 PM   #586
lxpose
Connoisseur
lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbergman View Post
The second problem is the the reader does not always show me the last few lines of a chapter. The chapter will seem to end abruptly, paging ahead goes to the beginning of the new chapter. If I adjust the font size and go back a page, I can usually see the content of the previous chapter correctly.
I can confirm this with IOS 14.1

For some reason this problem seems to have been resolved on updating to IOS 14.2

Last edited by lxpose; 11-08-2020 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Update
lxpose is offline   Reply With Quote