View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 06:30 PM   #1
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
In case you have Booksamillion books purchased but not yet downloaded

I got an email from them Booksamillion saying that some of my books need to be downloaded before they expire on November 20. I normally download any books right away after purchase and sure enough, when I signed in and checked my download library on their site, I found that the books that have an upcoming expiration date were all books I purchased and downloaded several years ago.

However, if you think you might have purchased any books from Booksamillion that you haven't downloaded you may want to log in and check your download library in case any of them are about to expire.

In case anyone needs it, here's their Help page about downloading your soon-to-expire books:
https://www.booksamillion.com/help/d...n=201103_eBook
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote