View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 02:01 PM   #29341
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My 5 star reread of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, by You-know-Who:-

Spoiler:
An impromptu reread was crying out to me, because most of the books I've chosen recently were hurting my sensibilities instead of pleasing them.

I think I'll reread this one again in say, 4 years? Rowling was at her peak back then, when book 5 was being written.

I've always singled out Dumbledore's presence in previous reviews and it's vital that I do so here too. That's because he is a unique character whose equal I've never met outside of this series.

The leg room that was so unwisely given to Tom Riddle in book 7, has been lavished on the 'trio'. And that aspect enhances the book so much. I remain speechless. 5 stars. I'm not mad.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote