View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 03:51 AM   #13
menpe
Enthusiast
menpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Boyue Likebook P78, Onyx Boox i86HDML+
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
2 years old technology without any discount. This segment won't see any improvement anymore with one old-ish device in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If you do want a 6" Reader, the Kobo Clara HD is cheaper then the PW4 (with ads). Kobo just has better prices then Amazon.
Thank you for your feedback, but please let this thread go without your Kobo mantra. As I said before, a device without Android could be free, it would not be useful for me. That's why I wrote to the Onyx topic, not the Kobo or the general topic.

Last edited by menpe; 10-24-2020 at 04:03 AM.
menpe is offline   Reply With Quote