View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 09:56 AM   #7
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by menpe View Post
The more I think about the problem the more apparent that I want an 8" Poke class e-reader. Keep the fluff, even the charger but the pricing should say "I'm a slightly more expensive Poke" instead of "I'm a slightly cheaper Nova".
It's not the poke class, but in some ways a lot better.
Without scribbling - the Likebook Mars; with Wacom - the Likebook Ares, which like the Nova2 has the sun bug.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote