View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 09:12 PM   #73
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
One of the Prime Day deals (it might even still be available) for Prime members was the Premium subscription for $99. I had taken a break, and not listening to a lot of audiobooks but it was too good to pass up.

I have to admit, the selection of Included audiobooks is very impressive, I’m guessing around 5,000. It is not just Audible Originals, but many ‘regular’ audiobooks (a few of which I previously purchased). These alone would probably keep me occupied if I had the time for it (part of this is just taking the time to browse the selection). I don’t know if it is a rotating selection or if new titles show up over time.

It seems they only exist in the Audible app, i.e. you cannot use a Kindle or combine with ebook for immersion reading in the Kindle app, apparently, or at least I have not gotten that to work yet.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote