View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 12:23 PM   #94
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I do understand that threads do drift off topic. But a good thread will manage to get back on topic of if it cannot get back on topic, then it's time to close that thread or split it off from where it drifted into a new thread. That said, time to be on topic....

I do agree that it can feel like an in-crowd type of community in the forum and until you've been a regular long enough, you might not feel a part of they crowd. But right now, we don't have a place to post that does not fit into the other forum sections. The Lounge used to be that way, but it's gone into being a place for mostly silly. So unless I was starting a silly thread, I don't want to post in the Lounge. I don't see what the issue is to not add one more forum section that isn't the Lounge that can be what the Lounge was originally supposed to be and leave the Lounge as is. Can someone please give me a good reason to leave the mess (yes, I do think the Lounge is a mess) the way it is?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote