View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 07:42 AM   #16
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
What ever happened to the developer of Marvin? I remember when it first came out and immediately blew us all away. I bought two different versions, even though I almost never read on my phone, in order to support the ongoing development of such an awesome program, and then... he just went away? I remember that he used to post here fairly regularly too.
Can't say for sure, but I suspect that he got tired of getting pounded by a poster who was irate that Marvin didn't handle some obscure situation exactly how he thought it should be handled, and then started going on long rants about how bad Marvin was.

As I keep saying, ebook programs are very much a niche market and most developers don't make much money. Most people use the ebook program associated with their ebook store - Books, Kindle or Kobo for example.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote