View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 08:10 PM   #1403
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptomic View Post
I update plugin and Calibre, and when I try to find description for adding new books to bookshelf I receive on attached picture.
Here is log from Calibre.

Code:
calibre, version 5.2.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:module 'urllib' has no attribute 'quote_plus'

calibre 5.2 Portable embedded-python: True is64bit: False
Windows-10-10.0.18362-SP0 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
32bit process running on 64bit windows
('Windows', '10', '10.0.18362')
Python 3.8.5
Windows: ('10', '10.0.18362', 'SP0', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Barnes & Noble (1, 2, 16) && Count Pages (1, 10, 0) && Extract ISBN (1, 5, 0) && Fantastic Fiction (1, 4, 0) && Find Duplicates (1, 7, 2) && Goodreads (1, 5, 1) && Goodreads Sync (1, 14, 3) && Manage Series (1, 2, 11) && Reading List (1, 6, 15)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.goodreads_sync.dialogs", line 1089, in search_on_goodreads
AttributeError: module 'urllib' has no attribute 'quote_plus'
I could have sworn I fixed that. The attached beta should fix it. Please test and tell me how it goes.

Last edited by davidfor; 10-24-2020 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Removed beta as there is a later version.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote