View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 06:12 AM   #307
Xwang
Connoisseur
Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi to all.
I've a weird issue with koreader.
I've just installed it both on my moto g5 smatphone and on my Asus Me302KL tablet which has a custom NitrogenOS 8.1 android ROM.
On the smartphone the screen orientation works correctly.
On the tablet it is always in landscape mode and if I try to rotate 90 degree to have a portrait mode, it rotates 180° to the opposite landscape.
I've installed it to see if it can keep two or more android devices synced, but even if it is possible, this issue stop me from using it.
Is there any way to always force KOreader to always use the portrait mode?
I've tried to force the whole tablet in portait mode, but when I open KOreader it switches back to landscape.
Xwang is offline   Reply With Quote