View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 10:16 AM   #170
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
3,000 pages per month : Met again this month! When I finish today's book, about 5,000 pages!
Ebooks - TBR Reduced by 10; Current: +65. Going the wrong way still, but hovering about 65 over for several months. Listing does not include most free books.
Audiobooks - TBR Reduced by 10; Current: -2. I was as much as over 23, but now I'm 2 below my start of the year. Yay!! Based on my spreadsheet and 120 hours a month (my average), I now have just under 8 years of audiobooks unlistened. This does include all free stuff.
Magazines - TBR Reduced by 10; Current: 0 At least even with beginning of year. My Kickstarter magazine subscription is done now, so this should be going down as I cancelled all subscriptions. I miss getting Asimov Magazine, but I have so many unread, I just couldn't justify continuing until I catch up some.

Short stories and Novellas (goal 100): 77 done! I think I can still hit 100 before end of year.

I'm doing well with most of my goals. I am happy to report that everything pre-2011 has been read or listened too. Yay! Don't have many in 2011, but adding those to the lineup to focus on completing. Plans for next year include listening to at least one 30+ hour audiobook each month. I noticed that they are piling up and not all of them are Peter Hamilton and Charles Dickens.

Last edited by Tarana; 09-30-2020 at 07:16 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote