View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 02:28 PM   #51
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanon View Post
I only started using the Calibre plug-in because at some point the standalone version stopped working for me and I couldn't figure out what to do! The plug-in never fully suited my workflow, and I always lamented the lack of the standalone approach.

Which version still works and are there any limitations/downsides? Are there any other relevant considerations?
I've never understood the reason for not having a standalone version. I started using it shortly after the standalone version went away, but would MUCH prefer it to be standalone as I don't really use Calibre to manage my library, but rather as a toolbox full of command line utilities that allow me to do various things.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote