View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 02:52 AM   #8
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Something that might help in the future: I am in process of implementing callable template functions. The new GPM parser/interpreter scheme already implemented makes these possible with good performance. The idea is to store a calibre GPM template as a pseudo user function. You can reference these functions using the new "call" expression. GPM now supports if-then-else and infix relationals so perhaps it will now be easier for you to use. And yes, I know that having the function name as the first argument is strange, but it fits in with the language scheme
Thank you, I'll give it a try when it appears in calibre.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote