View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 06:30 PM   #88
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I have updated all my apps and I have not been able to get any non-Apple widget to the top. What is a non-Apple Widget that can be on the top; not in theory, but in practice.
I think only widgets updated for iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 can go on top of the widget area. I’ve not been able to get older pre-14 widgets to go on top. They seem to be relegated to the bottom. I guess it is an Apple thing. I have gotten a weather app widget updated for iOS 14 to go on top though. That app is Weather Radar and definitely not an Apple app. See attached screen capture. The pre-14 widget for Kasa app can’t be moved to the top though.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6FC6A974-C21A-43EB-B82D-0333B51C6730.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	208.8 KB
ID:	182239  

Last edited by OtinG; 09-26-2020 at 06:35 PM.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote