View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 10:52 AM   #84
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Is there a way to get the Apple battery widget to the bottom of the notification screen (the screen you get when you swipe right on the home screen)?
In "jiggly mode" you should be able to drag it wherever you want it. However, I've noticed that on my iPhone XR, any older widgets (pre-iOS 14) get pushed down to the very bottom and I can’t get the newer (iOS 14) widgets to drag below them. Apple loves to do crap like that, in other words, prevent us from doing what we want. They seem to be the masters of "do it the way we dictate and be happy about it"!

Of course with Apple it could just be a bug. I noticed that dragging more widgets on top of the multi-widget stack can be frustrating as the stack likes to avoid them and moves out of the way. It is eventually doable, but it takes a few tries to get it to work.

Last edited by OtinG; 09-26-2020 at 10:55 AM.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote