View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 08:02 PM   #5
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerardarmando View Post
Hahahaha... Definitely not an option, it's almost like a planner.

Thanks.
That's ridiculous and misleading. Yes, you can make freeform "notes" in Kindle, but they most certainly have NOTHING to do with lines, spots to add info, etc. and there's no "by the page" or "section" way to refer back to them, like "I want to see my notes for January 25th."

I can PROMISE you if s/he publishes that, she'll receive a Kindle Quality Notice for inappropriate or misleading or disappointing content and the book will be removed from sale.

Get paid upfront.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote