View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 03:56 AM   #3
marp68
Addict
marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Thanks for answer.

I always manage books first in Calibre and set the Language correct, adding Label values, adding My shelves values (genre), spelling errors in author names, etc.

Then I connect the reader and transfer them to the device. The books have always appeared in the different shelf categories that I have created.

But after the log out, new registering process, the categories (genre) were visible in the menu Shelves in the reader, but there were no books visible in the different created genre categories.

Only the books that I have transferred after the log out, new registration process are visible in the menu Shelves/Collection on the reader.

So, the books that I once transferred to the reader and that were once visible in the Collection menu are now not visible there. In Calibre the books still have My shelves value.

So what's the best way to get the Collection values back to the books in the device? Update them from Calibre in any way? Or first delete all books in the device and then transfer them again?

Sorry for any confusing description of my problem.
marp68 is offline   Reply With Quote