View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 11:06 AM   #69
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I decided to add hinting to ChareInk and after doing so and loading the hinted version to my PW3, in KF8, the font looks better at font size 4. So I would suggest that if you are using a side loaded font, check for hinting and if there is none, add hinting. Seem the Kindle font handling system prefers fonts with hints which is why Bookerly is buggered because hinting was removed.

Anyway, if anyone uses ChareInk with a Kindle, I'll be posting hinted versions after I add hinting to the weighted version.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote