View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 04:46 PM   #9
masterz87
Connoisseur
masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
I can recommend the Boox Nova2 which ships with Android 9.
I was previously looking at the Boox Nova2 but I don't think 7.8" will be large enough. If you've read textbooks via Vitalsource on the Boox Nova2 then I can be alieved and I'll go with the 7.8" model. I was going to go with it but after looking at what size hardcovers are and doing the math I don't know if a 14% larger screen is enough to help me enough.
masterz87 is offline   Reply With Quote