View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 11:04 AM   #37
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
Does anyone know if "poke" translates into something interesting in another language? Because in English, it's a strange word to use as the name of a device.
Every time I see this thread I wonder about this
"poke" is a the name of a Rarotongan dessert - something starchy made from bananas iirc. My Cook Island friends swear by it, I personally would be more likely to swear at it.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote