View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 10:32 AM   #6
masterz87
Connoisseur
masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That is odd that there is no iOS app.
There is an iOS app. I just forgot to include it in my typing. They have an Android/iOS app. A windows application,(i think) a Windows Store application, and the web browser.

But either way having an e-reader that has the play store will help me be able to read better. Since I already utilize google's text-to-speech functionality to have the books read to me since I can't stand to read long-form content on an LCD(can't explain it properly but it makes my eyes tireder faster, even though I do program for a few hours at a time and that's sorta OK).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarjaE View Post
I have a Kindle Dx. Which is probably on the big side for 9.7". Before Corona, I would often read it while walking, when away from traffic, dogs, etc. I have other frustrations with it, but not with its size.
OK then I guess I'll be going with the 10.3" one then, now I just need to decide if having a sd card is important enough to justify dealing with android 6.0 on the boyue likebook(with the supposed promise of 8.0) or going with the Onyx Boox.

I am leaning towards the Boox since it already has android 8.0 and 7.0 introduced a lot of behind-the-scenes improvements to the performance of apps.
masterz87 is offline   Reply With Quote