View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 09:54 PM   #3
masterz87
Connoisseur
masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
All of my course materials require a Cengage Unlimited subscription. They don't give you epubs. You _must_ use the android app or read on a computer through the browser if your main OS isn't Windows. Windows I think has an app. My Nursing class books are all through Vitalsource. Which Kobo doesn't support since they don't, they only have an android app. The books are Epubs in those courses though.

It's the IT course, the book is Cengage ones.
masterz87 is offline   Reply With Quote