View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 02:47 PM   #29088
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My 2 star review of The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) by Rick Riordan:-

Spoiler:
The book didn't upset me, make me want to hurl, or make me depressed. However, it never rode above the niche of mediocrity that it carved for itself.

I couldn't be lenient. Being so might have guaranteed me more likes, but difficult as it is, it feels right not to cut the book some slack.

The driving force behind this book especially, is the literary power of the prophecies.

Rick Riordan deserves the rewards he has reaped due to his work. Nevertheless, I don't know if this book is the result of hard work or the formula of a paint by numbers mentality. The Last Olympian is such an iniquitous title. That's it.

Last edited by Luffy; 08-22-2020 at 03:56 AM.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote